Invest Buffalo Niagara worked with Lynch to set up cross border meetings so that they could get information on incorporation, tax and accounting, banking, immigration, and human resource compliance in the U.S. Research concerning workforce, and colleges and universities was given to help the business case.
“Owning A business is like making a painting that never dries” – Ernie Lynch
Invest Buffalo Niagara also coordinated the site selection process and helped find their ideal site. In their first phase, they have set up a warehousing and distribution space. In each of their first 10 months, LynchUSA has hit targets set, reaching 210% of their goal in June. Their current location in Niagara County has space for eventual expansion into manufacturing.
Learn more about INVEST Buffalo Niagara here.
Sun Hydraulics has launched its new Sun FLeX™ family of competitively priced, high-performance electro-hydraulic products. These 16 completely new solenoid-operated cartridge valves and three new coils are the first products in the FLeX Series Solenoid Valves for both the mobile and industrial hydraulics markets.
Such an exciting new product line! The interchangeability of the FleX line makes it very versatile & cost effective.
Designed to outperform comparable valves in the market, FLeX Series solenoid valves deliver what you’re looking for in a range of solenoid valves:
- Consistently better pressure drop in a virtually leak-proof poppet-style valve
- Designed and tested to exceed 10-million-cycle operations
- Zinc-nickel plating standard (1000-hour salt fog) on valve and coil
- Coil options that include interchangeable low-power, high-power and hazardous location (explosion-proof) versions for expanded configuration flexibility.
- Valve and coil package that delivers a perfect market-priced solution.
The FLeX Series valves use Sun’s unique floating-style design, adding an extra layer of security in those harsh applications where torque and force can become excessive. FLeX Series products are available for order now from Lynch and begin shipping in January, 2018.
Read more here.