The Soluton for High Flow & High Pressure Requirements
|Features and Benefits|
Flows up to 240 gpm
||Additional Information |
- All ports can be pressurized up to 3000psi for aluminum and 5000psi for ductile iron.
- Maximum leakage is 5 drops per minute
- Shifting of valve is not affected by pressure differential in working lines.
- A separate connection to tank for the drain is recommended.
- 300psi minimum hydraulic pressure differential between the piolt & drain must be maintained for proper use.
- Back pressure in the tank line is additive to the relief valves by up to 5.5 times the valve setting.
- Turn screw clockwis to reduce setting.
- Working Lines = SAE 16
- Drain, Pilot & TP= SAE 6
Digital Display Proportional Valve Driver
The Proportional Valve Driver supplies a solenoid with a current proportional to the input signal from a potentiometer, PLC or other control system.