Provide Reliable Circuitry to Prevent Unintended Movement.
Lynch Lockout Valve Packs are pre-engineered ISO modular hydraulic packages that are typically installed in industrial systems.
When properly applied, these packages provide reliable circuitry that will prevent any unintended movement of an actuator or motor.
This valve will automatically stop motion of the actuator when there is a loss of either electrical or hydraulic power.
Request a Quote
- Servo/Proportional Directional Valves
- Presses (not requiring CSA Z142)
- Forming Steel Mill Applications
Without Lockout Valve
With Lockout Valve
Features & Benefits
- Applications Proven
- Ideal for New Designs
- A Cost Effective Solution for Field Retrofits and Upgrades
- All Models Available in Imperial and Metric